Life Lessons ...








 I wrote this at the outset of 2018 - and my thoughts remain the same .


Things I have discovered over the last few years -

1. Change a Can't to a Can . You can. And when you do it some strange power takes over and things just seem to flow.

2. When life throws lemons at you, make a real good lemon juice with it. Trust me, it's delicious.

3. The mind is a sacred space. Keep it pure. Do not allow gossip and negative talk to invade it.

4. Keep silent from time to time. Keep the mind from chattering. Add some digital detox to it as well. Talk less

5. There is no need to react to everything. As my Guruji says, we are not chemicals that we need to react to everything.

6. Choose your battles. Some are just not worth your attention.

7. Bad moments will pass. Just relax.

8. People are good with some flaws. Don't judge them too much. Every one I know has touched my life in some beautiful way. 

9. No one is a loser. Everyone is a winner somewhere at some time. 

10. Be grateful . Blessings are abundant.

11 . God gives us what we need. 

12. Life is good despite the ups and downs. Just chill and enjoy the journey. 

Have a great great year ahead. :)

Comments

Popular Posts